Announcements• Argentina Mandatory Entrance Fee - IT IS NOW MANDATORY THAT THE RECIPROCITY FEE BE PAID ON-LINE. On/after March 01 passengers will be subject to being returned to where they boarded their international flight if they cannot show proof that they paid the mandatory reciprocal fee.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR AMERICAN, CANADIAN AND AUSTRALIAN PASSENGERS TRAVELING TO ARGENTINA.
BEING A GOVERNMENT FEE AND NOT PART OF THE FARE AND NOT COLLECTED ON THE TICKET YOU SHOULD CONTACT ANY ARGENTINE CONSULATE OR THE EMBASSY. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK www.argentina.usembassy. gov.
There might be some exceptions to who has to and who doesn't have to pay this reciprocal fee. -MORE-
• 2013 standard mileage reimbursement rate
The Internal Revenue Service and the General Services Administration have issued the 2013 standard mileage reimbursement rate for non Government owned vehicles. It is 56.5 cents per mile, effective Jan. 1, 2013
• Extended Domestic Assignments Change in DOE reimbursement policy for Domestic Extended Assignment
As of May 23, 2012 domestic extended assignments over 30 official consecutive days will be reimbursed as follows:
Days 1-30: Lodging and Meals and Incidentals (Per diem) will be reimbursed at the Federal per diem rate
Day 31-up to end of Assignment: Lodging and Meals and Incidentals (Per diem) will be reimbursed at 55% of the Federal per diem rate. Please see attached Cost Estimate/Travel Authorization /Voucher spreadsheet created solely for this purpose.
• Fermilab On-Site Long Term Parking Employees or Users who are going out of town on business travel and leaving their vehicles on site for several days or longer should refer to the Fermilab Long Term Parking Policy
• 8-10-12 Changes have been made to the Travel Authorization / Expense Voucher Spreadsheet.
Please use the latest TA version for all new upcoming travel requests.
• Use of Vacation Time- Combined Official Business and Personal Travel
• When departing from Russia, new requirements are needed. See Foreign Entry Requirements for more information.
• Tips for Safe Travel
• Passport/Visa Processing Agent: TRAVISA webpage
• For Travel Alerts, visit the U.S. State Department.